The 2021 Fall League runs from November 18, 2021 through January 29, 2022.
The season comprises 39 teams divided into five groups. Each group will play on a different day.
- Group A: Mondays at 6:30 pm. (8 teams)
- Group B: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm. (8 teams)
- Group C: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. (7 teams)
- Group D: Thursdays at 6:30 pm. (8 teams)
- Group E: Fridays at 7:00 pm. (8 teams)
The regular season runs from November 18, 2021 through January 21, 2022. During the regular season, each team will play one match against each of the other teams in their group. There will be no inter-group practice matches.
At the end of the regular season, the top four teams in each group advance to the playoffs. Single elimination playoffs will commence on January 23 and finish with the championship match on January 29. The twelve playoff teams with the best regular season winning percentages will receive a first round bye in the playoffs.